Annual Multi Trip Insurance Policy
Travel Insurance with nib:
We have partnered with one of Australia's largest international insurance groups, nib, to offer you peace of mind to know that you and your family are protected when you travel.
With nib Annual Multi Trip Insurance you can get cover for 12 months of unlimited trips (both within Australia and Internationally) where each trip is less than 60 days.
|Suitable for travellers aged under 70 years and who need cover for medical and dental expenses, medical and non-medical evacuation and repatriation, cancellation and additional expenses and other benefits.|
|Provides cover for unlimited trips in a 12 month period (when each trip is less than 60 days)|
|Provides comprehensive cover including unlimited medical cover, unlimited cancellation cover plus some great cruising benefits.|
|Includes cover for accompanying financially dependent children under 25 years at no additional cost.|
|Max charge for Existing Medical Conditions (EMC) is $225.|
*Breakaway Travelclub Pty Ltd, 49 067 679 627 is a distributor of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL 308461. Before deciding to purchase this product, read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s.
|Section||Benefit Type||Plan A
Worldwide including USA, South and Central America and Antarctica
Worldwide excluding USA, South or Central America and Antarctica if more than 72 hours of any one trip is to these destinations.
|Maximum Duration of Each Trip||60 Days|
|A1^||Cancellation or holiday deferment costs||Unlimited|
|A2||Emergency travel arrangements and Accommodation expenses||Unlimited|
|B1||Medical and dental expenses||Unlimited|
|B2||Hospital Compensation||$6,000 Limit of $75 for every 24 hours|
|B5||Dental Expenses due to sudden and acute pain||$1,000|
|F1||Luggage and Personal Effects maximum item limit total||$15,000|
|E1||Rental Vehicle Insurance Excess||$4,000|
|H1||Personal Liability||$2.5 Million|
|L1/L4||Cruise catch up / Delayed cruise return||$2000|
|Plan A Prices
||Plan B Prices
|Age 01 - 49 Years:||$336||$199|
|Age 50 - 59 Years:||$428||$258|
|Age 60 - 69 Years:||$546||$303|
For shorter duration, international, domestic & inbound policies
Other terms and conditions:
- If you or anyone you are travelling with are aged 70 or over at the time the Certificate of Insurance is issued, or have a pre-existing medical condition, you should contact us about policies that may be more suitable or click here
- To purchase this insurance and be covered you must be an Australian resident and each trip must begin in Australia.
- All benefits are payable in Australian Dollars.
- This plan cannot be purchased more than 12 months prior to the nominated commencement date.
- Standard excess for AMT policy is $200 per claim or Nil excess option available for additional premium
View Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording