Fiji Airways Industry Rates to Nadi!
* Conditions Apply. Taxes and fuel surcharges are additional, see below.
Travel Dates (Outbound and Inbound)
01FEB20 - 31MAR20 / 01MAY20 - 31MAY20 / 01AUG20 - 31AUG20 / 01NOV20 - 30NOV20
Tax Pricing Correct at 08JAN20
|Destination||Departing Sydney||Departing Melbourne||Departing Brisbane||Departing Adelaide|
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (Q) AUSATTS Members, only.
- Category (B) may travel with spouse/de facto, children 2-21 years and infants. ;
- Booking request will be send to Fiji Airways. Bookings subject to commercial demand at all times. Confirmed at the discretion of Fiji Airways Head Office. Subject to availability.;
- Member and companion must travel together at all times.;
- Valid for sales to 25NOV20.;
- Travel Dates Outbound & Inbound: 01FEB20 - 31MAR20, 01MAY20 - 31MAY20, 01AUG20 - 31AUG20, 01NOV20 - 30NOV20;
- Minimum stay 0 days. Maximum Stay 28 days;
- Bookings to be made no more than 6 months and no less than 1 week prior to departure.;
- Children (2-11 years) pay 75% of above fares. Infants, without a seat, pay 10% of above fares. ;
- Proof of employment, as well as applicable documents for spouses and defacto will be required.;
- Credit Card Surcharges: 1.8% VI/MC & Amex, 3.5% Diners;
- Stopovers are NOT allowed.;
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $199
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.